So many incredible memories. One simple way to save them.
The Day Baby Was Born is a free service provided by Tommee Tippee that automatically gathers information about the day your child was born, based on your selections, to create a storybook that you can share with family and friends. Welcoming a child into the world is an amazing journey, and so much happens so quickly it can be hard to remember every detail. This site is a simple way to capture and cherish your memories. Start as soon as you know you're pregnant and catch every detail of the journey.
How it works
The Day Baby Was Born automatically captures information about the day your child was born from news sites and data feeds you select, plus your Facebook Wall comments, to capture everything leading up to your baby's first day. The site does most of the work for busy new parents and, with just a little more input, can be further personalised with memories from pregnancy and delivery through guided storytelling and photos.
Save your memories
The Day Baby Was Born automatically collects:
- News, facts and information from the day your baby was born.
- Facebook Wall comments about baby posted by family and friends.
You can also easily add memories through our guided storytelling process:
- Your pregnancy journal from week to week.
- Your personal story and letter to baby.
Share your joy
When you're ready to share your news, The Day Baby Was Born creates:
- Personalised pregnancy and birth announcements for Facebook.
- A storybook you can share online or save for years of storytelling.